We are planning our trip to Chile & Argentina. We stuck on one day plan and desperately need some help.
We are arriving Punto Arenas at 16:45 Dec. 24, Christmas Eve, and plan to take bus to Puerto Natales the same night.
We need a full day tour to Torres del Paine on Dec. 25, Christmas Day, and we cannot find any travel agency operates on Christmas Day. Any suggestion or help is hightly appreciated.
In a grand scale, our trip so far includes:
1. Fly to Buenos Aires - 4 days
2. Montevideo - 2 days
3. Fly to Ushuaia - 4 days (would love to cut it a day short but cannot get the flight)
4. Fly to Punto Arenas then bus to Puerto Natales - 1 day
5. Torres del Paine - 1 day (need help here! We cannot find a full day tour for Dec. 25, Christmas Day)6. Perito Moreno Glacier, bus to El Calafate - 1 day
7. Bus to Boriloche - 2 days
8. Boriloche - 2 days
9. Ferry to Punto Montt - 1 day
10. Fly to Santiago - 2 days
All flights are booked, most buses & ferry are confirmed but not finalized due to the item 5. Any suggestion is highly appreciated.
You can email me at -snip- or via this message board. Thank you very much.
Personal e-mail addresses are not allowed in the forums. Pleas use the Message Center. Thanks!
[ Edit: Removed e-mail address. ]