Just wonder which is most important to you while you travel:
- Places of Interest
- Clubs & pubs
For me, I would prioritize as:
4. places of interest
5. clubs and pubs
What about you?
2. places/people of interest
3. weather at time of travel
4. accommodation (clean and reasonable)
Food is important, but I always expect to find decent, interesting food anywhere I go. Ditto the pubs. Hasn't failed yet! I have no interest in clubs or shopping when I travel, so I left those out.
everything. i just smile and look at everything.. and take in all the sights. i just love everything i look at =) i usually just walk for hours and take in everything. I just wanna see everything hehehe ok that was useless.
(friendly) local people
scenic view: mountain, beach, ...
historical places: temples, museums, ...
A good question.
I guess it depends on the location, but my rough order of things would be:
1. historical sites
2. the types of cars that people drive (I love people watching and car watching)
3. food (although usually over-priced and disappointing)
4. open air markets
5. supermarkets (I love checking out the shelves of foreign supermarkets)