My wife and I are wanting to go to Greece for 8 days in June or July. My questions are :
1. When is the best time to book the flight?
2. Should we pre-book accomodations?
3. Can you reccomend any budget hotels on Santorini or Mykonos?
4. Is there anything that we MUST NOT MISS on these 2 islands?
5. We both love to play beach volleyball, where would we most likely find a game?
Thanks in Advance, I know there are alot of questions!
Bill & Renee
I would not book accommodation if I were you. Once you get off the ferry (in either Mykonos or Santorini) there will be what seems like hundreds of people offering rooms and you can usually bargin with them and get a reasonable price. You shouldn't have to pay more that 15-20 Euros for a decent sized room (especially if you are there in June before the big holiday rush)
Yeah, I would agree, best to keep it casual and not be dicated by a planned route and you will definatley save money this way as upon arrival you can get some really cheap places over there!Might be a good idea to check out some decent places online to stay, make a note of addresses and numbers and then youve got some options of where to head when you arrive!Have fun!