In particular note that "entry may be refused to "hippy" types" in some countries
Passport (should be valid for period of intended stay); or Document of Identity issued for travel purposes showing photograph of bearer and containing re-entry authority to country of issue or an entry authority to another country required.
Visa or ETA required.
Passport (must be valid 6 months after date of arrival) and visa required.
However, visa can be obtained on arrival, if coming for:
- touristic purposes for a stay of max. 1 month.
Fee: USD 20.- and one passport photo;
- business purposes for a stay of max. 1 month.
Fee: USD 25.- and 1 passport photo.
Visitor must hold:
- ticket and documents required for next destination; and
- sufficient funds to cover stay.
Travel on a one-way ticket is allowed.
Passport and visa required.
Passport required (must be valid at least 6 months after date of entry).
Visa required, which can be obtained on arrival for a max. stay of 30 days provided:
- passport contains at least one unused visa page for the visa-on-arrival sticker, which covers entire passport page;
- holding ticket and other documents for return/onward journey;
- holding at least USD 1,000.- or a valid credit card; and
- arriving only via the airports of: Balikpapan (Seppinggan), Denpasar Bali (Ngurah Rai), Jakarta (Halim Perdana Kusuma and/or Soekarno-Hatta), Kupang (El Tari), Lombok (Selaparang), Makassa (Hassanuddin), Manado (Samratulangi), Medan (Polonia), Padang (Tabing), Pekan Baru (Simpangtiga), Solo (Adi Sumarno), Surabaya (Juanda) or Yogyakarta (Adi Sucipto).
Fee: USD 10.- for 7 days; USD 25.- for 30 days. For
For travel to Irian Jaya a special permit "Surat Jalan" is required.
Passport (valid at least 6 months) required.
Visa required, which can be obtained upon arrival at Vientiane International Airport, Luang Prabang, Warray and Pakse for a max. stay of 15 days (one extension possible) provided:
- passenger is coming from a country without representation of
Laos; and holding
- return/onward ticket; and
- all documents required for next destination; and
- confirmed hotel reservation in Laos (if applicable); and
- have a contact (individual person or organisation) based
in Laos; and
- 1 photo size 3 x 4 cm. Fee USD 30.-.
Passport required (must be valid at least 6 months on date of entry).
Visa not required for a stay of max. 3 months.
Visitor must hold:
- return or onward ticket; and
- sufficient funds (at least USD 500.-).
Admission refused to:
- foreign ladies, who are in advanced state of pregnancy, i.e. 6 months or more;
- visitors, who do not comply with the requirements regarding general appearance and clothing, e.g. "hippies".
Passport (must be valid at least 6 months on arrival) required.
Visa not required provided obtaining a Social Visit Pass on arrival for a stay of 14 or 30 days (free of charge). Extension of stay up to 3 months may be possible. Fee for extension of social visit pass is SGD 40.-.
Visitor must hold:
- confirmed return or onward ticket (not applicable to airline staff travelling on reduced fare/standby tickets); and
- sufficient funds for maintenance during stay in Singapore;
- valid documents (including visas, if required) to onward destinations.
Entry may be refused to "hippy" types.
Passport required (recommended to be valid 6 months after period of stay. However, Thai immigration will accept passports which are only valid for period of intended stay).
Visa not required for a touristic stay of max. 30 days if holding confirmed return/onward ticket.
Extension up to 10 days possible. Fee THB 500.- (1 photo required).
Entry may be refused if of "hippy" appearance.
Passport (must be valid for at least 1 month after expiry date of visa) required.
Visa/entry permit accompanied by 1 photo is required. In addition, the normal immigration form has to be filled out.
Passengers are advised to hold an extra passport photo on arrival.