I plan to stay for 2 says in Singapore.. we are 3 guys and wanna have a nice time here. Please tell me about Stay, places to visit ( so tat i can make the moast of 2 days ), nice places to see girls .. and great food.
We prefer no fancy just really cheap, neat accomodations. And in a good neighbourhood.
I have some inforamtion which I would like to share.. But please add more to it.
Good Neighbourhood to stay
2. Bugis Junction
3. Orchard Rd - i hear this is the best but expensive.
4. Kampong Glam
5. Clarke Quay
6. Colonial District ( dont know anything abt this )
Please tell me the best two places.. which are not expensive and So just abut 15 to 20 walk to the main street...
Places to stay.
1. Summer Tavern -Exit Clarke Quay MRT station, head south on Hill St and after 150m cross into Carpenter St;
2. Bugis Backpackers
162B Rochor Rd, Bugis Junction
Lloyd Rd, Orchard Rd
269A Lavender St, Little India
5. How is veerasamy Road, Little India ( some friend suggest. I don hve a gud feeling abt it.. plz tell ).
6. A Travellers Rest Stop
Teck Lim Rd, Chinatown
If you in point the locailty to stay that would be great..
- *Please also tell about RedLight areas.. so that we could be careful.. very imp.
I dont know abot much about places to see.. plz tell.
Also As we only hve 2 days.. What the place we should we go to see the night life.. say markets, Night view, sky scrappers, Babes...
I wanna buy cheap Cloths... Tshirts and stuff.. Plz tell the place.
I can bargain well.. so that not a problem. But a few tips wuld help.