Well here it goes:
I am going backpacking in Europe with 5 of my friends from May 17th-June 7th, 2004. Well actually I'll be with 2 of them for the entire trip. And I am so confused as to what I am supposed to do. I know everyone says take your time in each place and don't try to see everything, but I am afraid I'll never be able to see these places if I don't see them now. So we all decided that we want to see as many places as we can. They are:
Greece (possibly Athens or the Greek isles)
then we have to get back to London (we got round trip really cheap)
We might want to stop off in Switzerland for the day but not sure about time.
So my questions are:
1. What type of Eurarail pass do you think we should get if any?
2. How do I look into Ferry trips for England to Ireland to France
and then for Italy to Greece?
3. Are we being completely unrealistic?
4. Approximately how long will the return trip be from Greece to London?
5. Is there anyway we can find a Eurarail schedule that we can keep with us?
Sorry to ask so many questions, I'm a bit excited/nervous about the trip and there is so much I don't know!
Thank you so much for your help!