If you were shipwrecked on a desert island and you had the following choices.What would they be?
1.You could have 1 person join you on the island and not your partner,wife,husband,lover?
2.You could have 1 item of food and as much of it as you wanted except no chocolate)
3.You could have 1 item to keep on the island(nothing electrical/battery operated/rude or to help you leave.Say a game,pack of cards or something along those lines)
4.You could swop your place on the island for 1 person.Who would you leave deserted and why?
1) I would have my best friend join me, it would more than likely turn into a good time! An adventure of sorts.
2) Some type of flour... you can make anything with some flour.
4) I don't know of anyone I would do that to.. Unless this is a treat.. then a few people.
1. My former cruiseship roomie, Alex, she keeps me amused with her antics.
2. PIZZA!!!!! (or peanut butter? Nope, then need bread and that is two itmes....) PIZZA!!!!
3. a book of puzzles (crosswords, sudoku, etc)
4. I would trade places with the first person who laughed at me for being stranded there.
1. living? Stephen Hawking otherwise... Gregory Peck
2. (Your no chocolate rule sucks! ) Candy Corn
3. Set of encyclopedias
4. There are 4 people I could easily do that too....but the reasons are my own.
1. No one - unless you'll let me divorce Beerman so he falls under the rules and then I'll take him (only!).
2. Cheerios or saltine crackers
4. No one - I rather like the idea of being on the island
1. I would have my niece join me.
She never fails to make me laugh or come up with crazy comments
even at her age.And she never wants for anything,shes just happy
no matter what the situation or wherever she is.
2. Sausages i just love them.
3. A mountain bike.Hopefully this island would have some trails to
4. An old boss of mine called Grant Sinclair.He made my life hell
1. Hmm - my best friend, I guess. Although we're so alike we'd surely drive each other crazy...
2. Assuming I had all the water I needed, I'd go with B's suggestion and say flour. Then you can make just about anything! Well, not rump roast.
3. A tent - a big one. Waterproof and padded. With a 10-year guarantee. (It was a toss-up between that and a fishing pole...)
4. I'm tempted to say an old boss who made my 1st year in advertising an absolute hell - but I recognize now how much I learned from her - and how fast. Ah, stuff it, send her and give me back the tent!
1, i would have to say steve or dave or colm. this is hard... no i'd have to say colm! sorry guys.
2, chicken, chicken, chicken! is there veg growing on the island!
3,a tent (a very very big tent)
4,a snooker table (i need to brush up on my skills) hahaha.
1. Winona Ryder
4. James (Without Winona off course)
1. Person - I don't think I've met the person yet who I wouldn't get sick of spending all that time with. Which is probably why I don't have a partner/wife/husband/lover to not take anyway. So, therefore, I am going to say Wilson the volleyball from Castaway. I talk allot and hate to be interupted, and volleyballs tend not to interupt my speech.
3. Probably a frypan to make my bacon. Assuming it's implied that the Bacon is already cooked and I don't have fry it, then I'd go with books to read.
4. Too many to choose from, but I'd probably go for some sort of child molester. Maybe that homeland security dude that just got busted. If I did that, though, I'd make sure the volleyball he's stranded with is over the age of 18.