Skip Navigation

visa china,,,, going hongkong - china - hongkong - china !!

Travel Forums Asia visa china,,,, going hongkong - china - hongkong - china !!

1. Posted by d3r-wolf (Budding Member 22 posts) 10y

hi you guys,

i need some help.

i will go Hongkong and china, first hongkong.
when in hongkong i want to make a 1 day trip to guangzhou, and macao,
then, after 7 days i will go to china.
i know that i need a visa for china, but what kind? i'm from germany btw, if you know something you are very welcome.
i would need a visa for china but since i will go to china, then back to hongkong and then again to china i need to know if i need a 2 times visa,
i hope you understand what i mean... help is super appreciated !!! x )

2. Posted by naiheqiao (Budding Member 42 posts) 10y

first don't worry,i tried to learn about your question,now i haven't had a clue.

3. Posted by mdancy (Full Member 104 posts) 10y

I'm a US passport holder and to do what you are describing I would need a double entry visa. Basically you are entering China twice. Guangzhou and the rest of mainland China requires a China visa. Macau and Hong Kong do not require visas (at least for US citizens). Just apply at the nearest Chinese embassy or consulate to you and they will have all of the information you need. Or look up the Chinese embassy website for the regulations for German citizens.


4. Posted by d3r-wolf (Budding Member 22 posts) 10y

thanks alot you guys, well, i guess i'll just have to ask these people myself. i went to berlin yesterday and checked out the chinese embassy. it looks nice and stuff. but they only open from 9 am - 12 am which is not much time but anyways.
i'm soo excited already. i have to find a cheap place to stay in now. and besides i need to save up some money and i need job. any suggestions ? i'm still going to school,,what is a good weekend job ? lol

5. Posted by ellyse (Full Member 195 posts) 10y

Yes, you'll need a double-entry visa.