I'm just trying to sort out my Russian Visa now I have got my flights booked. Basically I've sorted the invitation letter out through a Hostel in St Petersburg which is being faxed to me. However when I check the Russian Embassy website for the UK http://www.rusemblon.org/, there's a few things that I'm unclear about for the application. This is what I need to submit:
1. A completed visa application form obtainable (free of charge) from the Consulate or from any travel agencies.[
2. A valid original 10-year passport with at least one blank page.
3. One recent passport size photo stapled twice to the upper-right corner of the application form.
4. An original Tourist Voucher from a British (Russian) travel agency stamped and signed by an authorized person.
Is this the invitation letter I am receiving?
5. A standard Tourist Confirmation (in Russian language) of acceptance from the authorized Russian travel agency or a hotel, registered with the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The confirmation must contain the agency’s reference number and registration number.
6. A standard covering letter from your travel agency in the UK (for the tourist agents only).
I'm not sure about the last two?? Anyone got any ideas?
Any help will be greatly appreciated