i will be in Berlin on July 6 for FIFA world cup & will be going to Munich,frankfurt & Milan for holidays 14 days. Need help to provide detailed informations as follows :-
1) How to get from Berlin Airport-BERLIN TEGEL/TEGEL to Hotel -
Park hotel Blud Berlin, Buschkrugallee 60-62 Berlin 12359
Germany - step by step with full infos by train? or other best
way to reach the place?
2) How to get from Hotel Park Blud Berlin to world cup final at
the main stadium in Berlin by train?
2) The transport system in Berlin? especially train.
3) How to catch a train from Milan to Munich? which statin, fare,
time table etc?
4) Train system in Munich?
5) How to get to Munich airport from City?
6) what are the most interesting places to visit/not to miss/to do in Berlin, Munich,frankfurt & Milan?
1) There are several ways to reach the hotel. Be warned that it is on the other end of the city. You need to get to U-Bahn stop Grenzallee on line U7. To do this take Bus X9 from Tegel Airport to U-Bahn stop Jakob-Kaiser Platz and change there to U7 direction Rudow. Travel time will be about 1 hour.
You can search for your hotel here: http://www.berlin.de/stadtplan/_html/index.html
Just enter street and postcode into the search funktion and it will give you a printable map.
2)The Olympiastadium where the games are is 40 min away from your hotel, you need to take U7 to Bismarkstrasse and change there to U2.
All info on public transport in Berlin:
5) S1 and S8 go between München Hbf (main train station) and the airport in 40 min.
6) Please have a look at the other posts in this forum. The subject of Berlin comes up quite often. The Pergamon musuem is one of my favourites. BTW, personally I would exchange Milan for Florence or Venice.
Hi Maria, TQ very for the required infos.
May i know how to get to the Central Business district from Park hotel Blud Berlin?
Can u help to call the hotel hotline whether they provide free pick up & transfer services from airport to the Hotel?
Park Hotel Blub
Buschkrugallee 60-62 · 12359 Berlin
Telephone: +49 30 / 60 00 36 00
Facsimile: +49 30 / 60 00 37 77
Freecall: 0800 / 12 60 360
Just called them on the phone - no airport transfer.
Just like I thought then, since no cheap hotel offers this in Berlin, especially not for free!