It's not a long time that I enjoied this community. I like it a lot and I can see there are a lot of guys like me around the world (I love it!!). And I have to thanks for all the tips I have get here
Now, my question which is related to my big dream: how can I stop my life here in Italy and go to a trip for months? My dream'd be going for 4 months or more in South America, I read of some guys here who did, are doing or are planning it and I really wonder how it's possible...
Maybe I see big problems where there aren't...
sorry if it's not the good place where to post it...)
have a nice time to everyone! And nice trips!!!
my answer to this would be....
1. Save up lots of money first
2. Get a good qualification that you can work and earn money with in another country.
3. Get a permit to work in the country you would like to go to.
4. Go to the country you want to visit and find work there with your qualification. Try to live off the money you earn and not the money you saved before you started to travel back at home. Only use this money in case of emergencies.
This is how I would do it.
I hope you get the idea, but maybe other people can come up with some other ideas for you as well.
this is my usual plan when i do..
1. save up some money
2. F*ckin' wing it
3. it works out. one way or the other.
survival is survival. the way i see it, you're not just gonna keel over and die. so whats the sweat if shits sketchy for a bit?
its all good memories in the end