Now that my hostel bookings are out of the way, I would like tips on specific locations and places of interest at these locations:
1. Geneva - I have about three - four hours to spend in this city. I suppose that the Jet D'Eau is a must. There is a boat cruise that my friend - who recently tried it out - said was quite bad. So what are the other important places of interest in and around the central train station?
2. Interlaken - I suppose one day will definitely go for the Jungfraujoch trip - if the weather permits. What are the other options here?
3. Bern - I am thinking of keeping a half day trip to Bern. This might be optional - if we do not feel like it.
4. Lucerne - There are couple of options here - Titlus and Pilatus, if I am not mistaken. Let me know if these are worthwhile?
5. Zurich - Have a to spend a night here before departure. SO, I will have a lot of time here.
Hmmm - that is a lot of questions. Since D-Day is coming closer, I need to firm my plans. Thanks in advance.