my travel starts in amsterdam and have 6 days. want to go to brussels, paris and then back to catch a flight to frankfurt and then have a day in frankfurt.
what are cheap travel options for amsterdam-brussels-paris?
how much is average spend a day for food, getting around places.
my trip is a mirror image of urs. i will strart from paris to amsterdam and back. and i'm also looking for a cheap transport option. hope we have some advise coming our way.
cheers : )
The cheapest way to travel is by bus (see www.eurolines.com). Train is a little bit more expensive but much faster.
(all infos on www.Thalys.com).
You can get good deals on flights but if you include airport taxes and transportation to/from the airport it will probably be more expensive than train and won't be any faster.
Here are a few figures regarding the cost of living in Paris:
- 1 coffee: roughly 1.50 to 2 euros for a standard size coffee served at the counter. Much more for a large coffee served at the terrasse
- 1 bread baguette: around 1 euro
- 1 croissant: around 1 euro
- 1 kebab: 5 to 7 euros
- 1 nice restaurant at a reasonable price: 15 to 20 euros
- 1 metro pass for 1 day: 8.40 euros
i went to the website of eurolines, but the language changes to french when i select option to book ticket from france. any suggestions.
and yes, thank you for the help on how much for food and getting around