According to Christopher O'Hara, author of Great American Beer: 50 Brands that Shaped the 20th Century, here's the 5 Best Places in America to Drink American Beer.
Add these 5 to the the 25 bars listed in the February 2005 Sports Illustrated article, "Finding the Perfect Sports Bar" and you have quite the road trip.
Sports Illustrated list:
01. The Fours, Boston
02. Ricky's, San Leandro, Calif.
03. Nemo's, Detroit
04. Major Goolsby's, Milwaukee
05. McDuffy's, Tempe, Ariz.
06. Jack & Dan's, Spokane
07. The Cubby Bear, Chicago
08. Griff's, Houston
09. Green Valley Ranch, Henderson, Nev.
10. Chappell's Restaurant and Museum, Kansas City, Mo.
11. Majerle's, Phoenix
12. Rusty's Last Chance Saloon, Manhattan, Kan.
13. State Street Brats, Madison, Wis.
14. Houndstooth, Tuscaloosa, Ala.
15. Joe Senser's, Bloomington, Minn.
16. Three Dollar Cafe, Atlanta
17. Bulldog Lounge, Berwick, Pa.
18. Scholz Garten, Austin
19. Sports Column, Denver
20. Crystal City Pub, Va.
21. Corner Club, Moscow, Idaho
22. Orlando Ale House, Orlando
23. Playmakers, Fargo, N.D.
24. Bear's Lair Pub, Berkeley, Calif.
25. The National, Anaheim, Calif.
Beerman, do you have a little bar at your brewery? If not you should add one. We can throw it on the list!