Skip Navigation

1. Posted by tays (Budding Member 43 posts) 10y

hi what documentation do u need to take to be able to drive obviously my driving license and card but surely i can take a copy of the driving license or does have to be the real thing? do i have to take the pink card aswell?

2. Posted by DanniB (Full Member 56 posts) 10y

you definatly have to have the real thing. a copy just isnt going to cut it. and sorry but no idea what the pink thing is.
have fun :) drive safe

3. Posted by tays (Budding Member 43 posts) 10y

lol cheers the pink thing is a card with my ugly mug on!! cheers

4. Posted by mojorob (Moderator 1047 posts) 10y

You should take your full driving licence (for a UK one, both the Photocard and paper Counterpart).

5. Posted by plesbit (Budding Member 14 posts) 10y

Get an international driving licence - but take your UK licence with you as well as backup in case the ask to see it, should you be asked for it. It costs a fiver and you'll need a photo.