Skip Navigation

1. Posted by lost again (Budding Member 66 posts) 10y

I am hoping to live in a hostel and work in Sydney for about a month. What do I do to get a permit? any advice?


2. Posted by Channon (Budding Member 7 posts) 10y


Not sure if you are from the States, that you are able to work in Australia. Unless of course it is through an employer sponsored visa.

If you send me an email or post some more information, i am happy to help and provide free advice about visa and working options for you but limited details dont really assist. Sorry.


3. Posted by majito (Respected Member 442 posts) 10y

You won't get an employer sponsored visa for 1-months work in a hostel. And if you are from the USA you can't get a working holiday visa. You can get a special program visa, but the catch is you have to go through an approved organisation and pay their program fees.