SUBMIT YOUR TRAVEL PHOTOS, GET PUBLISHED, WIN PRIZES!
We are hosting a travelers happy hour on June 23 in San Francisco to celebrate our upcoming fifth issue and we wanted to invite you to join us.
InsideOut Travel Magazine is a bimonthly online publication for independent travelers, from first-time backpackers to those who have made traveling a lifestyle.
As part of the event, we will be hosting a travel photo contest. A slide show will be presented by Alex Robinson, our Photo Editor.
So send in your travel photos and you may be winning one of our prizes from Webshots and Travelers' Tales.
Chosen travel photos will be shown on the night of the event as a slide show. We will announce all participants and the winner of the contest in our July newsletter and on the website. We’ll also show ten or so photos in our next issue.
You don’t need to be a professional photographer to participate but you do need to read our submission guidelines:
• JPG format only.
• Maximum size should be 1,000 pixels on the longest side.
• One photo per e-mail, but send as many e-mails as you’d like.
• Include when and where you took the picture.
• Be sure to include your full name, mailing address, and phone number.
• Please don’t superimpose text on the photo with copyright information, etc. You retain all your rights, but we’ll include the photographer’s name in a standardized way on all of the photos.
• Send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 14.
You can find more information at