Travelling to Manila via S'pore - NEED HELP
I have to travel to Manila, Phillippines.
Following are the details of my flight:
1. Kolkata to Singapore by Air India. I would reach S'pore at about 4 AM.
2. Thereafter, I have a separate flight (NOT connecting, booked separately) at 10 AM to Manila.
I am yet to book tickets and need help with some queries.
1. Do I need to take transit visa when I land in S'pore so that I can catch my flight to Manila?
2. If yes, how long does the procedure take?
3. How much does S'porean transit visa cost?
4. Are there an inherent issues in booking separate flights? fyi - iam going with separate bookings because it is turning out to be a lot more cheaper than connecting options.
Any other issues that I should care about.
Am thinking of travelling to phillipines in july for a holiday and was wondering if anyone could recommend places to see/stay etc. Any help would be useful. Am wanting a culturally enriching experience.
The good thing about visiting Philippines is that you have lots of choices to go. If you want a trip that's culture-enriching, there's Cebu or Vigan. Vigan would really show you the hispanic influence in Philippines. Cebu, however, is much on history too since it is where the Spaniards first landed.
To see: Bohol (Chocolate hills, loboc, Panglao, diving, Tarsier...), Legazpi (Mayon Volcano,...), Vigan, Manila (Ermita,...), Banaue (rice fields), Siargao Island (surfing)....lots of places to see...great country to visit. Enjoy...
nuff said folks... you two are b*tch*ng with each other - but w/c is a healthy exchange of ideas. @edword -the forum is from 2006