There're too mcuh for me to recall.
I'm in to alternative rock, classic rock, 80's, oldies & etc.
But to single out a few fav. song will be:
1. Gin Blossom - Till I hear it from you
2. Soul Asylum - Runaway Train
3. John Secada - Just Another Day
4. Tina Turner - Simply The Best
5. Matchbox 20 - Kody
6. The Eagles - Love will keeps us a live.
My favourite type of music is mainly rock/alternative. I love the Chilli Peppers, Led Zep, Green Day, Darkness, Pearl Jam...all sorts of bands...Guns n Roses are great to have a good sing a long to!!
The Roots "Don't say nuthin'"
Jadakiss "Kiss Of Death"
Darkness "I Believe In a Thing Called Love"
Kelis "Trick Me"
Squarepusher "My Red Hot Car"
Mamas And Papas "California Dreamin'"
Haris Dzinovic "Ostaricu Necu Znati"
Enough said. But I'll say it again.
and I've recently discovered Keane and Snow Patrol - both really good bands. Oh, and The Postal Service and The Streets.
I´ve been listening some hard music..but my favourite kind of music is the alternative music: Radiohead, A perfect Circle, P.J. Harvey, Jeff Buckley...
I'm a Beatles fan through and through. Even if I don't pick up one of their CDs for months, every time I hear them I get the chills and I'm reminded of why I love them so much.
I also like The Smiths, The Pogues, 60s music in general, Led Zep, The Rolling Stones, Bowie, Blue Rodeo, The Tragically Hip, The Postal Service (not a 'fan' so much as I just really like that CD), Tom Waits, the soundtrack for O Brother, Where Art Thou?... I could go on and on!
Since I studied to be an opera singer , I do listen to a lot of 'classical' music. I like jazz too, but the old stuff with the bands accompanying the singer (Nat King Cole, Frank Sinatra, Ella...)
And because I am also a language freak, I have some CDs of 'pop' music in
- Italian (Zucchero, Laura Pausini, Eros R...)
- German (Xavier Naidoo).
- Spanish: I use to dance a lot, so I have a nice collection of salsa and TANGO music (periods before the 50's... I'm old fashioned!! )
- French, I like Jean-Jacques Goldman, Francis Cabrel and a little Patrick Bruel.
- For the English stuff, there is too much 'pop'... So, well, let say that my husband and I appreciate the Beatles, and we do have all of Queen.
oh, and crazy stuff for me sounds like Santana, Manu Chao & Mano Negra!!
... and I like the category "world music", which means "folk" tunes and instrumentation... But I stop here, because, see the world is wide, and the music is the universal language of us all... I won't stop... ok, see ya!... and... ok, ok, next time