Hi guys, wonder if i got the flow correct?
Step1. Log in application at http://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/
Step2. Schedule Appointment
Step3. Bank in the visa application fees by cash at Alliance Bank Branches
Step4. Attend VFS Centre to submit all the documents.
Step5. Wait to be called for interview at British High Commission
Plan to do it this Friday to avoid any change in WHM Visa..
Thx taigra & hien,
My credit cards doesnt hav any outstanding at all. Beside 20k my mother gav, i got 14k in my own bank acc as well. Of cos, im havin the evidenc of my mother property sold shld i bring it along wif my birth cert? also those interview questions wil it b d same?
1) Are you going to have the interview in English or do you need a translator?
2) Who fill up your application form?
3) What have you bring to show me? (documents)
4) Are you staying with your parents?
5) What are your parents doing? (their job)
6) How much are they earning?
7) How are you going to support them while you are traveling?(means you parents)
8) Why do you want to go to UK or what’s inspiring you to go there?
9) How much will you bring to UK?
10) How much is your monthly loan? (if you own any asset)
11) How are you going to pay the loan when you are traveling? (if you own any asset)
12) What’s your travel plan and what are you going to do when you there?
13) Are you going to work in UK?
14) What kinds of job are you intend to do?
15) How long do you intend to stay in UK?
16) Do you have any friend in UK?
17) What is you job?
18) How long have you been doing this job?
19) Don’t you think 2 years of traveling will affect your career?
20) Do you have boyfriend/girlfriend?
21) Have you been refuse visa before?
22) Where does the money come from?(your saving)
23) Do you plan to go to Europe? (your saving)
24) Where do you get all this information from?
25) Why do you choose to go to UK this year?
26) Where will you be staying in UK?
27) Why do you want to visit____(it could be any place that you’ve mentioned before)___?
28) Where do you get all this information from?
29) Do you plan to go to Europe?
30) Is there any thing else you would like to tell me?(tell them how you wish to travel in UK and see the world!)
again any1 who interviewed recently pls guide me wif updated info
My problem is as follow:
-I plan to apply tis visa in this coming august...However, I intend to inform the vfs officer about my actual travel date,which is post-dated till november.So my problem now is:when i write my travel plan,the duration that i ve to mention shud be start on august o november?
So should I start on august or november?
Your travel plan will only materialise if you're given the visa, right? The visa validity date will start according to your request, which must not be more than 3 months from your date of application. So logically, of course you should start it in November.
Anyway, why must it be so specific? Why not list your plans according to the first month, second month, third month, so on and so forth? This way, it doesn't really matter whether you actually start in August or November.
Dear Hien &Taigra
Thanks for answering my enquiries....Actually i am thinking whether it might be helped if i write it more precisely, which specified the date ?I put lot effort in this plan till my backpain, whole body pain a....by the way, may i no whetehr the supplenmentary questions shud be answer in handwriting o by typing?
Actually i am thinking whether it might be helped if i write it more precisely, which specified the date ?I put lot effort in this plan till my backpain, whole body pain a....
Nobody in this forum can tell you for sure if it helps to be so detailed. I didn't even have any dates whatsoever on mine, but that doesn't mean you should do the same. Each applicant's situation is different. It's all on a case by case basis, and all other factors are taken into account. If you feel like doing it, then go ahead.
by the way, may i no whetehr the supplenmentary questions shud be answer in handwriting o by typing?
Is there anywhere on the forms that specifically say that you need to type your answers?
[quote=Hien]Nobody in this forum can tell you for sure if it helps to be so detailed. I didn't even have any dates whatsoever on mine, but that doesn't mean you should do the same. Each applicant's situation is different. It's all on a case by case basis, and all other factors are taken into account. If you feel like doing it, then go ahead.
Thanks Hien, ur advice such a useful for me!!!thanks for answering my queries in such short time!!
i ve reconsider about it!!!u r rite!!!if too specified, it could be hard for me to eloborate more.....
hey, it's been awfully quiet here the past days...
anyway, i'm gonna be submitting my application tomorrow morning. I'm so nervous and scared...
but i'd like to thank everyone here for the advises given! it's been really good and helpful! i couldn't have done it without you guys!
now, i'm just gonna pray i get it!! *cross fingers*
Make some noise! hehehe..
I have just submitted my application online today! However... The dates for appointment in July are all taken up...
The earliest would probably be August but it is not open yet... Hai..
I wonder i should go to pay the visa fees now at Aliance Bank or wait until a day or two before my scheduled appointment date? Any ideas?
hey linda, i think u should pay it 1 week before your submission... you may be running around doing other things a few days before submission, so better not risk it!
Can you guys help me here.. i'm kinda struggle of some question these few weeks...
Do we need to make an appointment before submit the application form to VFS?
before this i thought we just need to go VFS and submit the application only?
and the fee, should we submit togather with the application form or before that?
The WHM scheme gonna change on this coming Nov, if my travel plan is start on January, do u guys think my application would affected by the scheme?
i mean would they cancel my visa or something?
I got my application approved for collection on 11th - application submitted on 8th.
Temporary had not accessed the internet for quite some time.
Going to collect it later.
Thanks hien and taigra for your help.
I've not specify the reasons for my long unemployment, my itinerary is just a rough guide.