Skip Navigation

Disgusted by "white people" tonight

Travel Forums Asia Disgusted by "white people" tonight

Page

Last Post

11. Posted by draggons (Full Member 113 posts) 9y

I've had the same experience with my Thai wife in a club, and we're both in our 40s. the unfortunate "farang" ended up the worse for it when I came back from the toilet and he told me to beat it and find my own one!!!!!!

Totally agree that they're pieces of shit.

12. Posted by wouterrr (Travel Guru 3379 posts) 9y

Its discusting. But mostly those older guys with big beer belly's and wife and kids at home. They are just very sad. It disgustes me as well. But I wouldn't like to be in such a bar anyways. Especially not with my girlfriend, you should know that beforehand.

13. Posted by Utrecht (Moderator 5596 posts) 9y

Yeah, why go to that kind of bars anyway? But of course, maybe they just want to meet a wife just like you zachary

14. Posted by wouterrr (Travel Guru 3379 posts) 9y

Quoting Utrecht

Yeah, why go to that kind of bars anyway? But of course, maybe they just want to meet a wife just like you zachary

hahahaha....on the edge again Michael. Thai girls could use the money

15. Posted by Utrecht (Moderator 5596 posts) 9y

Did not really mean to be on the edge, but doesn't almost every white guy over there wants a thai girl, not for temporary fun but also as a wife? And this is not to be ment offended, but you can't fool me that in about 95% of the cases it is just money and not love.

16. Posted by zachary (Respected Member 471 posts) 9y

Quoting aharrold45

I mean are you like that? Of course you aren't, so why does that mean that most other guys are? They just aren't.

yea i agree i was racist mentality the other night, but it was just fresh in my mind ya know, i mean, when i posted this thread this situation had JUST happend like 20 minutes beforehand. but yes i know there are good guys here, i consider myself 1 of them, just seems that majority of nightlife farangs are assholes (seems, tho i know many are nice guys like myself :) )

17. Posted by zachary (Respected Member 471 posts) 9y

Quoting wouterrr

Its discusting. But mostly those older guys with big beer belly's and wife and kids at home. They are just very sad. It disgustes me as well. But I wouldn't like to be in such a bar anyways. Especially not with my girlfriend, you should know that beforehand.

Quoting Utrecht

Yeah, why go to that kind of bars anyway? But of course, maybe they just want to meet a wife just like you zachary

Yea but thing is, I've been to Qbar a TON of times, it's a really nice place, it does have some noticeable bar girls there, but still it has a high entry fee, and is a really nice place, I just never would've thought this shit would happend to me/us first hand in a place like Qbar
btw, link to Qbar site -> http://www.qbarbangkok.com/whatsnext.php

18. Posted by wouterrr (Travel Guru 3379 posts) 9y

Quoting Utrecht

Did not really mean to be on the edge, but doesn't almost every white guy over there wants a thai girl, not for temporary fun but also as a wife? And this is not to be ment offended, but you can't fool me that in about 95% of the cases it is just money and not love.

but still a 5% chance. Thai women are beautiful, they can get everyone;). I think 95% of the Thai ladies for the money is a good estimation.

19. Posted by Mel. (Travel Guru 4567 posts) 9y

Quoting aharrold45

Of course what the sleezy guys did to your girlfriend and were saying is not appropriate at all like Mel has said, but I think you are judging all guys on a thing that only a small percentage of sleezy guys may think or believe. I mean are you like that? Of course you aren't, so why does that mean that most other guys are? They just aren't. When I was in Bangkok this sort of thing was not too openly shown except maybe in Patpong where most women are prostitutes or if you explored further afield in Pattaya, but again it isn't all people it is a minority. I think you get it in all cultures, but some more so than others. Hopefully this is just a one off and you and your girlfriend never encounter this crap ever again.

I dont think Zachary thinks all white guys are like that. I think he is just very angry, that somebody did that to his girlfriend. I think, in this case he is entitled to blow off some steam.
Zachary, just stay close to your girlfriend, when u are out, if there are sleezos like that about.

[ Edit: Edited on Feb 24, 2007, at 11:32 AM by Mel. ]

20. Posted by wouterrr (Travel Guru 3379 posts) 9y

Quoting Mel.

I dont think Zachary thinks all white guys are like that. I think he is just very angry, that somebody did that to his girlfriend. I think, in this case he is entitled to blow off some steam.
Zachary, just stay close to your girlfriend, when u are out, if there are sleezos like that about.

You mean like not staying at the bar drinking, while your girlfriend is dancing with the fat and ugly white guys? Obviously;)