Say hi from Vietnam!
I'm Loannie, a medical student - from Hanoi, Vietnam. I don't know clearly and exactly about Cambodia, Laos or Thailand but Vietnam is my country, so I can help you when you come here.
Some places you should stop in Vietnam:
1. Hanoi- the capital of Vietnam: old, peacful and holy. You can see lots of traditional handcraft here: potterty, silk, bamboo musical imtrument, etc..
2. Northeast Vietnam: Sapa- the most beautiful town on mountain area in north Vietnam. There you can try climbing Fansipan- the most highest mountain in Indochina.
3. Halong- the most beautiful bay with system of very wonderful caves in north Vietnam only.
4. Nha Trang- do u know this year, Nha Trang beach is chose such as a symbol of Vietnam travel?
5. Da Lat- a famous city on the West highland because of flower
6. Hochiminh city and Mekong Delta- the last stop.
Travel Vietnam with local, cook Vietnam food by yourself, do you like?
I'm building a network of backpacking from North to South Vietnam, called THE WIND AMBASSADOR. Wind is a symbol of freedom and liberty. I think travel is a way to taste liberal feeling, different from boring daily life.
As a youth, I desire to go everywhere, like a wind! So I join this club, I hope you'll show me something interesting when I travel around the world.
If you travel across Vietnam, I'd glad to introduce Vietnam landscapes and culture to you. It would be the most wonderful and cheapest journey with local. And I would love to discover traditional culture and practise foreign languages from you. Contact with me and taste Vietnam with your six senses!
Enjoy your journey!
The Wind Ambassador