Skip Navigation

How do I get a working holiday visa for the UK ?

Travel Forums Europe How do I get a working holiday visa for the UK ?

1. Posted by mdswing (Budding Member 19 posts) 9y

BTW i am in Canada and won't be returning home.. oh yeah forgot to add im an Aussie

thanks for the advice!

2. Posted by elliot_aus (Full Member 61 posts) 9y

from the british high commission's website in Australia :

"I am travelling overseas before I enter the UK; can I apply for my visa in another country?

Answer: You should apply for your visa from your country of residence. You are able to approach any overseas British Embassy or British High Commission to see whether an application will be accepted, however there is no obligation to issue if you are not a permanent resident of that country"

hope this helps

3. Posted by jaxstar (Full Member 74 posts) 9y

google it!
its not to hard but expensive... its $520AUD for the visa which is steep ir eckon, plus the costs of the documents you need. tho if youre in canada (working?) then you will have had to get similar documents and have already paid for em.

this website will give you all the info you need!
you can do it from canada you just have to get to an embassy...