Skip Navigation

Cannot go to Marrakech but have tickets already..Help!!!!!!!

Travel Forums Africa and The Middle East Cannot go to Marrakech but have tickets already..Help!!!!!!!

1. Posted by Natascia (Budding Member 6 posts) 9y

Natascia has indicated that this thread is about Morocco

Hi there,

My husband, myself and our 17 month old daughter were supposed to go to Morocco late Sept for 2 weeks. We have just found out we cannot go due to having to move out of our house (owners want to do a total renovation) in those same about bad timing

I wanted to see if there is anyone interested in taking these tickets of our hands? We paid 700 swiss francs for them...I am also open to any offers at this point, I am at a loss what to do, please help!!!! If anyone knows another place I can mention this please let me know...I know travellerspoint isn't the right place really I just dont know where else I can find so many people with the same interest in travelling in this case to for suggestions.

If interested contact us...
Here are the details

Sunday 23 September
London Gatwick (South Terminal) To Marrakech; flight 5303 dep. Sun 23 Sep 07:25;
arr. Sun 23 Sep 10:05
Check in opens Sun 23 Sep 05:25; Closes Sun 23 Sep 06:45

Friday 05 October
Marrakech To London Gatwick (South Terminal); flight 5304 dep. Fri 05 Oct 09:50;
arr. Fri 05 Oct 14:20
Check in opens Fri 05 Oct 07:50; Closes Fri 05 Oct 09:10

2. Posted by GregW (Travel Guru 2635 posts) 9y

Are you sure that the tickets are transferable? Generally, airlines do not allow you to just give the ticket to someone else to use. Usually the name on the ticket has to match the name on the person's ID.

Assuming the tickets aren't fully refundable, you may have to cancel the tickets and hold on the credit. You generally have up to a year to use them.


3. Posted by Natascia (Budding Member 6 posts) 9y

I forgot to mention they are Easyjet tickets I know for sure that you can change the name on them for a fee.

I am not sure if I can cancel the ticket and have it on credit like you mentioned..I have to look into it...that would trully be better in our situation if possible :)

Thanks for the advice

[ Edit: Edited on Jul 13, 2007, at 4:37 PM by Natascia ]