Here's a few questions to get to know everyone more out there!
1) What's your favourite dish (sweet or savoury)?
2) Favourite colour?
3) Favourite film director?
4) Favourite actor / actress?
5) Name three things you couldn't live without (besides the essentials such as water etc.)
1) Seafood Spaghetti (or the technical name - Spaghetti Scoglio)
2) Scarlet Red
3) Quentin Tarantino
4) Uma Thurman
5) Music, yoga, travel
Dish Seafood chilli noodles
Colour White - and yes I know that technically it's not a
Director Laurens Postma
Actress Bette Davis
My sight, my sister and my cat
1 - Carbonara
2 - Red or Blue (both depend on the day), today blue
3 - don't have one favourite
4 - James Dean, Johnny Depp
5- Family, friends (boyf'), laughter
Seems like us ladies love our pasta!!
1. Anything vegetarian that's been cocked with fresh ingredients and love.
2. Orange/red/pink - all three of them.
3. Emir Kusturica who made "Arizona Dream".
4. Vincent Gallo and Lily Taylor
5. Tomas, laughter and creativity.
This is definitely a hard one but here goes!
1. Bread & mustard (together or not I love them both and could not live without either!)
3. Steven Soderbergh
4. Gwyneth Paltrow and Leonardo DiCaprio
5. Gotta give props to Rach-a for choosing the three that I would as well! Yoga, music, and travel for sure! After family and friends of course!
1) I'm a big fan of both the shish taouk and chicken gyro pita...and all-dressed nachoes (cheese, salsa, guacamole....nummy). But not together
2) Fave colours are blue and clear (Shopgirl....if you think white's not a colour....lol). I got so excited when my friend made me a blue and clear beaded bracelet for my bday because she didn't know they were my fave colours!
3) Favourite film director: Michael Moore (I really like documentaries)...as for regular films....don't really have one.
4) Favourite actor would be Matt Damon for looks ( ) and John Malkovich for skill. Actress would be Jennifer Anisten.
5) Three things I couldn't live without (besides the essentials and the obligatory family and friends deal) would be music, information (I would die if I didn't get my daily dose of news and sports) and of course travel!
Hmmm. hard questions, but here goes:
1. Possibly Paella
2. Purple (But NOT Mauve, Indigo and other purple wannabees)
3. Probably David Zucker
4. In no particular order, Ving Rhames, Sam L Jackson and Leslie Nielson. Lots of good actors and actresses, but can't think of any actresses at the moment who i'd especially call a favourite.
5. Katie's 3 aren't bad at all: Travel definately, Music and Sports(probably more than information as such) are both good choices. Alcohol and humour up there as well.
1. most things with chicken
2. blue (I deny having anything to do with the color of TP
4. edward norton (after 'Fear')
5. travel, music, internet
Hard questions and I am sure if you asked me in a week, I would have some different answers....