kikay -- you need to review your number values but I probably will too...
1. I just read through everyone elses and it's 1am and now I'm hungry.. but what's the deal with girls craving steak at 6am???? I'm underage again and could go for a nice cold cerveza... (that's a whole meal right there ) Curly fries, good pizza, bollerias de chocolate
2. dark purple
3. i don't keep track of that stuff...
4. i watch alot of movies and stuff but refer back to #3 but I'll go with Julia Roberts and some guy from Oceans Eleven - they're all really good looking
5. my faith
1 : thats to hard to answer. i guess i'm gonna say any kind or style of bbq. slow and low people.
2. dark purple.
3. stanley kubrick.
4. charlie chaplin/ Katharine Hepburn
5. coffee, bob dylan, and open country roads.
there i hope your happy making people pick just one of each so hard so very hard.
Hm. Tough questions, but here goes...
1) Pasta, with lotsa cheese! (anything Chinese would be good too)
2) Black and Blue (sorry, couldn't just pick one )
3) Hm. Not sure. Don't have a favourite director
4) Daniel Day-Lewis, Michelle Pfeiffer
5) Books, computer (Internet & all), my cat
1) Sweet sweet sweet YUMYUM
2) Varies depending on mood - jade green, subtle pink, black for classy suits, outfits n cars
3) Film director - mm tarantino
4) Actor - Al Pacino
5) 3 things I couldn't live without are my mascara, pocket sized vaseline and my imagination
1. Mashed potatoes and gravy. Not very exotic, but an American staple!
2. Blue...typical male color!
3. Kevin Smith....pretty deep
4. Toss up Al pacino/Robin Williams/ Tom hanks. Debi Moore.
5. Lets see....keep this "G" rated! Reading material, traveling, and my music.
wow, this ones gone on for ages!
1) sushi or vegie curries - lentil dahl mmmmm...
2) Olive Green
3) I love films alot but i never remember directors names, saw Amelie the other for the first time, its amazing so maybe i'll go with the director of that......
4) Brad Pitt and Audrey Tatou (from Amelie)
5) Definately my music collection, yoga and my friends and family (aw!).....
i'm skivving at work again and this seemed like a bit of fun and something to do with my nervous energy!
1. I reckon my fave food would have to be a good curry, maybe a rogan josh or a jalfrezi
2. Aqua has got to be the loveliest colour in the world.
3. I like alot of directors but the best directing i have ever seen was... (don't laugh) steven speilberg with Jaws. that film is amazing! it still terrifies me.
4. I love the film true romance and i think christain slater is excellent if not a little typecast. i think it must be those arched eyebrows, he's like a young jack nicholson.
5. Three things I couldnt live without are; my memory/memories, a sense of humour and toothpaste.
hey what about favourite books?
mine's I know why the caged bird sings by maya angelou but margaret lawrence's The Diviners really affected me. (in a good way if you know what i mean)
hey is it time to go home yet? roll on 5:00pm!
Actually fin if I was to answer your question on fave books - the best one I think I've ever read is 'The Hobbit' - I absolutely adored that story and when I was a kid my favourite was 'Matilda' by, I think it is 'Roahl Dahl' - I struggle to find any good reads these days - but would love to get back into my reading
Fav book?!?!? What to choose what to choose? I have many. Kitchen by Banana Yoshimoto
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
And a whole bunch of others that I cannot remember right now!