1) Chocolate anything. Had cocoa chicken once - delicious. Was tempted to buy chocolate mustard on Sunday, but resisted.
2) Blue - the colour of the sky right before it goes black.
3) I loved Oh, Brother, Where art Thou - so I'll go with the Coens, too.
4) Hmmm. That's a hard one. Anyone on Law & Order. They're all good.
5) Friends of all kinds. Chocolate. And hope... being able to look forward and know any and everything will work out if you believe in it and truly try.
As for books, I'd say "A Prayer for Owen Meany", although I read it a long time ago and may not like it as much now. But it's the book that affected me the most, so I'll go with that.
Chocolate Mustard you say tway? That really intrigues me... where did you see this item? I would love to purchase it! Seeing as how I adore mustard and of course chocolate, this concoction is the perfect pairing! Did you find it in Montreal? Oh man... this is exciting!
Yup, chocolate mustard! Sincerely! I saw it at Les Petites Plaisirs d'Andrea on Laurier, in Outremont (where else?). You should see the store - theay had chili chocolate, pear and pepper chocolate, 10 kinds of mustard.... oh, were's the emoticon for drool...?
Here's a few questions to get to know everyone more out there!
1) What's your favourite dish (sweet or savoury)?
2) Favourite colour?
3) Favourite film director?
4) Favourite actor / actress?
5) Name three things you couldn't live without (besides the essentials such as water etc.)
1) Rotisserie Chicken
3) Steven Spielberg
4) Robert De Niro/Jack Nicholson
5) Bread, butter and Diet Coke
2) Green.. maybe? I don't know
3) Mike Nichols (Angels in America)
4) Ewan Mcgregor (Lots of good movies!)
1) Tortellini di Zucca (yum!)
3) Ridley Scott/Roman Polanski/Tim Burton
4) that's too hard...maybe Anthony Hopkins / Dame Judy Dench
5) Music ( i get cranky without it) / my collection of books / a
hairbrush ( I can get a bit wild )
1)Anything with chocolate as a main ingredient
4)Gregory Peck/Kathrine Hepburn
5)my kids, laptop (all my photos so hence my entire life is on there)
1) liver w/onions and egg dumplings (not the really fluffy ones)
2) All of them, though not keen on orange or yellow
3) Tarantino, Coen Bros., Robert Rodrigues. Steve Buchemi (all equally)
4) Steve Buchemi & Johnny Depp (equally) / Katherine Hepburn & Bette Davis (equally)
5) my husband, my cats, my shells
psssssssssssst my 'kid' catagory INCLUDES pets
(The words are interchangable.)