- Do you live by the year 2050?
- Do you think you would be potent after eating so many GM products on your local supermarket?
- And, do you still love SEX?
If the answer to all of the above questions is simply YES, then please read the following article and try NOT to show it to your partners !
Humans could marry robots within the century. And consummate those vows. "My forecast is that around 2050, the state of Massachusetts will be the first jurisdiction to legalize marriages with robots," artificial intelligence researcher David Levy at the University of Maastricht in the Netherlands told LiveScience.
[ Edit: Edited on Oct 16, 2007, at 10:48 PM by kombizz ]
Will my 'fembot' have a large Ass?
Having sex with robots is indeed a bold and welcome step. How far can they display emotions and feelings remains to be seen.
There would be no risk of contracting the deadly AIDS virus and u can have a condom free experience
[ Edit: Edited on Oct 17, 2007, at 2:48 AM by arif_kool ]
You forgot that you could have sex with as many different Fembots and they aint gonna give you grief over it.
Yaa, another plus with the fembots
i am eagerly waiting for the arrival of first lot of Fembots
Hey think of the positives they will be programmed to cook and clean and a full service.Im going to start saving for one now. AND THEY WONT TALK BACK.
[ Edit: Edited on Oct 17, 2007, at 5:16 AM by kruzinkiwi ]
Becky seems to be upset with the whole idea of robots
1) Yes, I'll only be 97 years old.
2) They don't sell General Motors products at my local grocery store. Besides, I don't care much for munching on dashboards or steering wheels or tires. Potency? Not a problem - I'm female.
Hey, as long as they make manbots too - who cares?!