I'm planning to go to Maldives and there's a few things I need to know before I make up my mind.
1. Is there a need to take any vaccines to go there? (I'm pregnant and I cannot take any vaccines)
2. Is April a good time of the year?
3. Does anyone reccomend an specific resort or hotel?
i am also planing to go to maldives in june , so i will be waiting for your feed back and to listen from you about this country
1. DTP and HepatitusA are recommended. You need a yellow fever certificate if coming from an yellow fever infected area. When staying longer than 2 weeks (probably you won't I guess) typhus injections are recommended as well.
2. February to April is the best time to visit, as it rains only a few days a month during that time. Temperatures are around 30 all year