Hi, I am now currently in Riyadh for my business trip then i will have few days to enjoy here. But any place worth visit or any things worth to buy? Then the i will be going to Abu Dahbi UAE, any recommendation there? Your kind input would be much appreciate.
Abu Dhabi / Dubai - UAE
In Abu Dhabi (ADH):-
1. Visit Emirates Palace hotel.
2. Visit Al Ain (around 2 hours drive from ADH). Its an oasis kind of area with well built infrastructure, good weather and very green. Do visit Mountain "Jabeel Hafeet" top to see the whole Al Ain with a birds eyeview and on its base dip in natural hot spring water.
Dubai (DXB)- 2 hours drive from ADH: Too many options:-
1. Dubai shopping Festival (www.mydsf.ae)
2. Go for Desert Safari (includes desert bashing on 4 wheels, local food, dance and other local cultural stuff - costs around 50 to 70 US$)
3. Heritage Village (local culture display) along the creek and take a ride on the sea in the toursit boat (water bus)
4. Visit www.skiddxb.com for indoor ski resort.
5. Ibn batuta Mall for architecture
there is lot to see and do .......
Hope above helps,