A female friend send me this memo to read, perhaps helps me to UNDERSTAND ladies who do not want to contribute.
I decided to share with you all, perhaps it helps you.
Anyway, some things I discovered about life since the beginning of this...
1. Men need fathers in their lives to teach them how to be real men.
2. Men need mothers in their lives to teach them how to treat real women.
3. I need to trust my instincts.
4. My friends love me and only want the best for me.
5. Verbal promises aren't worth the breath they took to speak them.
6. Myspace pages are EVIL. (So are Facebook pages)
7. I haven't really been living my life to the fullest.
8. Car salesmen are great liars...I already knew this one though.
9. Not all geeky, nerdy types are nice guys.
10. I could write a novel and get it published.
11. "Dates" with female friends are still that...DATES.
12. Never date a man who does not believe in God...he has no one to answer to. (This one is not necessarily true. Depends on the man)
13. Never date a man whose own mother won't speak to him...he'll have issues you can't help him with.
14. Wait as long as possible introducing your child to your boyfriend...then wait some more...
15. Single women are desperate...and men know it.
16. Single women are vicious to each other to get what they want.
17. Some men don't care if they have anything in common with the woman they're with.
18. Misery is good for a diet...14 lbs. and counting!!
19. I'm too jealous for my own good.
20. When a man's own friend tells you the guy can't be trusted...believe him.
21. Text messages do not a conversation make.
22. Gifts are overrated.
23. Grown men who play children's games need to grow up...at least emotionally.
24. I am not anyone's damsel in distress.
25. I deserve better.
Good luck with them!