yes only 15 days more left for the shanti jatra festival..... some general informations
1. Indian Nationality don't need visa to come to nepal, those of you's travelling to neap via air need to carry either passport or voters id card to board the flight, those of u's travelling by road don't need to carry passport, just one id card with photo. (please note that without either passport or voters id card, u won't be allowed to board the flight)
2. Others besides Indian Nationalities get on-arrival visa at the airport.
3. Make sure to carry some warm cloths as its getting colder and at the festival venue in the nite time gets more colder.
4. Limited pre pitched Tents with sleeping bag and matress for hire for the durations of the festival inside the festival venue. do contact me to pre book the tents
5. Buses to the festival will leave from Tantra Bar at thamel on 13th october from 9 am onwards.
6 . Using Indian rs 500 and rs 1000 is illegal in nepal and won't be exchanged at most of the places in kathmandu city, so make sure to carry inrs 100.00 notes which can be used all over.
any questions or informations needed do ask me.
see u all soon