I had booked a flight with Oasis for the 29th December to Hong Kong but thats all fallen through today.
I can't get such a cheap flight but my question is do i buy a flight now or do i wait to see if they come down in price closer to the time? (and risk not getting such a good price?) I can currently find a flight for £395 (which is a bit more than the £266 with Oasis).
This is one way and it is only one seat on a plane.