Skip Navigation

travel europe

Travel Forums Europe travel europe

1. Posted by laspinall6 (Budding Member 25 posts) 8y

my wife is thai and is staying in the uk on a spouse visa,we would like to travel to france,germany and spain,but we are not sure about the visa situation do we need to apply for thee different visas of even if we can do this,i would be gratefull for any infomation.

regard lawrence :)

2. Posted by Wonkerer (Respected Member 592 posts) 8y

Those are all countries included in the Schengen visa so you'd only need one visa. As to if you need a visa or not, that I don't know. Cheers.

3. Posted by t_maia (Travel Guru 3290 posts) 8y

You need to apply for a Schengen visa. If you enter France first, apply at the French embassy in London.

Post 4 was removed by a moderator