Skip Navigation

I want a workin visa!!

Travel Forums Europe I want a workin visa!!

1. Posted by diesel999 (First Time Poster 1 posts) 12y

diesel999 has indicated that this thread is about United Kingdom

Ok so how exactally do i do this? i get a passport then i apply for a workin visa?? do i need an employer first??

2. Posted by bob flinn (Full Member 173 posts) 12y

you need a passport before you do anything else.
for information on work permits etc
generally the british embassy will give you all the information you need.
It may help if you have an invitation from an employer.

3. Posted by Andie2001 (Budding Member 2 posts) 12y

what about programs like BUNAC?