Day 0 : Depart BKK
Fri Day 1-Jr1: Arrive Kansia (morning) - Travel Kyoto - stay Kyoto
Sat Day 2-Jr2: Travel Kyoto - stay Kyoto
Sun Day 3-Jr3 : Travel Himeji - stay Kyoto
Mon Day 4-Jr4 : Travel Osaka - stay Tokyo
Tue Day 5-Jr5 : move to Tokyo- Yokohama - stay Tokyo
Wed Day 6-Jr 6 : Travel Hakone - stay Tokyo
Thu Day 7-Jr7 : Travel Nikko - stay Tokyo
Fri Day 8 : stay Tokyo - Disneysea
Sat Day 9 : Tokyo
Sun Day 10 : Tokyo
Day11 : Depart Narita 13.00
1. I will buy JR Pass 7 days, when should I start to use it, or should adjust program. Or shouy I buy more JR West Pass.
2. How about train ticket for leaving Tokyo - Narita?
3. For Himeji, can i combine to travel with other city-- ex. kobe / oska
4. Should I stay overnight at Hakone
5. Any other city should I add in the program
6. And many days in Tokyo, how should I plan for travelling.
Thanks a lot in advance. I quite a bit headache as there are so many cities to visit
Good decision to buy a JR pass!
You should use your JR pass from the first day so it will last you until you return from Nikko to Tokyo.
Once you're in Tokyo a subway pass (and map) is the best way to travel around Tokyo. You can get day passes at the subway station.
Your itinerary looks well planned, you will find plenty to do in all those cities, I wouldn't add anything more.
It might be best if you can reserve to stay at the same hotel while in Tokyo, rather than spend a night in Hakone. its much easier to leave you luggage in the one place and take a day bag around. Hakone is a nice place to view Mt Fuji, but only when the weather is clear.
I hope this helps,
I think you can visit Kobe before or after sightseeing Himeji.
You can walk to Himeji castle from JR station and it takes about 2 hours to look around.
Kitano town is the main sightseeing spot in Kobe and very close to JR station.
You can enjoy your lunch or dinner, maybe Kobe beef, here.
I hope you enjoy Japan!