I'm new to this forum and found some information very helpful. I am going to paris in the May also and I am looking for a hotel. What exactly are IBIS and where can I find more information about it? On average how much is a single room in Paris booking through IBIS?
I'm heading Paris with my mother for 3-4 days. I need to stay in an hotel nearby most of the attractions in Paris (Eiffel tower, Notre Dame, Champs Elyssee, Museums,etc...), with a reasonable price..so, any recommendations??
Thanks in advance
You're welcome in advance
There are so many of them and I'm not familiar with your budget so I made you a list of quality inexpensive moderate hotels: 1) Amarys Simart (75$ for a double room)
2) Comfort Inn Saint Pierre (78$ for a double room)
3) Comfort Hotel Place du Tertre (74$ for a double room)
4) Comfort Gare De L'Est (8o$ for a double room)
5) Best Western Hotel Paris Parc Des Expositions (72$ for a double room)
6) Pere Lachaise,Paris,FR (69$ for a double room)
7) Riviera Hotel (74$ for a double room)
etc... (There are many more)
[ Edit: Sorry, no promos please. ]
anyone has been to hotel Faubourg in North Paris?
The price is reasonable (if it looks as nice as in the picture)