[quote=Isadora]* Captain Morgan's - neat (straight up)
- Citron vodka - neat
- Vodka tonic with a lime twist - neat
- Tequila with lime (forget the salt)
Get the feeling I don't like ice in my drinks? Too cold on the teeth and just dilutes the liquor.
- Morning - coffee (black), cranberry juice and orange juice (not all mixed together)
- Afternoon - water or orange juice
- Cocktail time - #1 or #2 from above
- Evening - water
Do you find time to stand up?
Really like that choice.
Well, it's more like leaning as long there is a wall in proximity.
Doris's 90th Birthday Ale
Shame it's only 4.3% ABV. No substance, any beer under 5%. Bit like Dorothy I guess.
Strong, Rich Black Coffee,
(I'm not an) Alcoholic
Scotch maybe with a cube of ice. Famous Grouse, Glenfiddich, Glenmorangie.
Red Wine, Australians go down nicely. Must be accompanied by cheese and crackers.
Absinthe - if served traditionally over sugar
Jagermeister and redbull & Pernod and Redbull
JD and Coke
Brandy - good old Courvoisier never fails to warm the cockles.
Good Ales and Bitters, Lager is fine for a hot day, but too gassy en mass.