My friend and I will be travelling to Siem Reap during early Dec 09 for 10 days. We are planning to visit these following places.
a. Angkor Wat, Phnom Bakheng, Prasat Bak Sei Chamkrong, Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphuon, Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, Terraces of the Elephants, Terraces of the Leper King, Tep Pranam,Preah Palilay, The Kleangs, Thomannom, Chau Say Tevoda, Spean Thmor, Ta Keo, Ta Prohm, Banteay Kdei, Srah Srang, Prasat Kravan
b. Preah Khan,Preah Neak Poan,Tan Som,East Mebon,Pre Rup
c. Preach Ko, Bakong, Lolei, Banteay Srei, Kbal Spean, Beng Mealea, Banteay Samre, Phnom Kulen, Phnom Bok
d. Cambodia Landmines Museum
e. Khmer Ceramic centre
f.Tonle Sap, floating village
g. Angkor Wat 1/2 marathon
1. Is 10 days enough for the above arrangement? Which is the best places for the sunset and sunrise?
2. Any places that I have missed out or there are places that I can give a miss?
3. Floating villages- is it worth seeing?
4. I have thought of getting some stationery for the orphanage, any one can recommend?
5. Apart from visiting the temples, other places to recommend? I am thinking of doing pottery at the Khmer ceramic centre. Anyone try before?
6. Is it true that I can buy cheaper tickets to Phom Kulen (US$ 12.00) at the City Angkor Hotel?
7. As for food wise, any restaurant is a must to try.
8. For the angkor wat pass, do I need to use consecutively days?
A very BIG THANK YOU for the assistance.