1. What footwear is best for travelling around australia for 3 months?
2. Do i need any jabs from my doctor before i go?
3. Are hostels easy to find along the east coast?
4. How much money is reccommended for 3 months, mainly alcohol, food, travel expense and stuff like surfing, rafting that kind of thing.
1. Something tough but comfortable. Some trainers as alternates as you don't want to wear the same shoes for 3 months.
2. In towns, not usually. In the Bush, check with a pharmacist as diseases come and go.
3. Check hostelworld with a location. Book ahead if/when possible.
4. As much as possible with a few credit cards, even if you don't use them. Also a money belt. Be careful of petty theft.
I have budgeted £3,000 for the 3 months, is that a decent amount?
I have also decided against a money belt and gone for sewing in some extra pockets in my trousers.