58 in total, although some are not 'real' countries, but are somehow autonomous, not counting Kurdistan.
Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Luxemburg, France, Spain, Canary Islands, Greece, Turkey, Switzerland, Italy,Vatican,Denmark,Sweden,
Finland, Andorra, Austria, Hungary,Great-Britain, Singapore,Indonesia,New-Zealand,Chili,Argentina, Norway, Tunesia, Thailand, Laos, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Liechtenstein, Poland, Ukraine, Transdnjestrie, Moldova, Romenia, Serbia, Macedonia, Albania, Egypt, Monaco, South-Africa, Namibia, Georgia (no not the america state..;-), Armenia, China, North Korea, South Korea, Canada, USA, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, (Kurdistan), Cuba, Portugal, Tanzania, Kenia.
Next ones Uruguay, Bolivia and Peru.
so my list is small but soon to be growing
all across the USA (visiting some states is almost like being in a different country)
I will be visiting France, The Netherlands, and Ireland this fall.
Just curious, gingerbdx, which countries in Africa have you visited?
I've only been to Europe so far, but im still young! i still have time to expand but im off to a good start:
Great Britain (live here)
That's about it. Off to Australia in just under a month though!
Norway (My home country)
The canary Island of La Gomera (but have never been to mainland Spain)
The Vatican state
Bosnia & Hercegovina
Serbia (while it was still part of Yugoslavia)
Hmmm... that´s about it. Planning on visiting more countries in Eastern Europe.
- Australia (Melbourne)
- Austria (Vienna)
- Canada (Toronto, Niagara Falls)
- China (Beijing, Shanghai, Macau, Hong Kong -> lived there)
- Czech (Prague)
- France (Monte Carlo, Paris, Nice)
- Germany (Munich, Luxemburg, Berlin, Frankfurt)
- Hungary (Bundapest)
- Italy (Rome, Venice, Pisa)
- Japan (Tokyo, Ginza, Shinjuku)
- South Korea (Seoul)
- Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi)
- Netherlands (Amsterdam, Rotterdam)
- Poland (Warsaw, Krakow)
- South Africa (Johannesburg, Cape Town)
- Switzerland (Zurich)
- Thailand (Pattaya, Bangkok)
- UK (London)
- USA (CA - live there, (MA, NJ, NY, CT -> lived there for 10 years), HI, VT, NH, MD, DE, VA, PA, RI, WV, NV)
My very very short list:
I forgot it! And the vatican City!
The list is in my travel log on my profile...