Just thought i should add my own small but significant list considering im only 16.
- Australia(many many times before)
Next trip is planned for end of '05, Nov-Feb or March. Its my motivation to finish yr 12 and keep my 2 jobs, i have to keep telling myself there's going to be 'a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow' or as my mum says(in her jealous tone) 'bloody good reward for damn lot of hard work'
Can't wait to add to my list!!
I've already listed them in my travel log
does anyone still read these?
Well, I'll add my modest list of visited countries below than..
- Netherlands - live here!
- Belgium - all over
- Germany - all over (incl. Berlin)
- France - southern côte, holidays as a kid
- Austria - holidays as a kid
- Spain - day trip popping over the border
- Italy - north, study trip
- Poland - Warsawa, Tatra mountains, Krakow
- Slovakia - popping over the border
- Ireland - Connemara, study trip
- Tanzania - backpacking (incl Zanzibar)
coming up this year: Indonesia, Maleisia, Curacao and South America (no not a world trip, just doing an internship and visiting my boyfriend . Big World Trip is planned for times with more money!)
My list is far from exhaustive as i've not ventured outside of Europe (Yet). So here goes:
- England - Live here & love it
- Germany - Half my family lives there and it's a lovely home from home.
- Wales - Numerous school/college trips
- France - Millions of times, it's a great country, especially the alps
- Belgium - I love the quiet little towns
- Spain (Balearic Islands, Canary Islands and Mainland) - Several holidays including numerous to Barcelona (my favourite place in the world)
- Holland - Can't really remember it too much
Italy - I absolutely love Venice and i can't wait to see Rome
- Greece - Crete is simply beautiful and Zakynthos is great too once you get away from the commercial resorts.
- Denmark - Mostly just passed through several times.
It's not much but i've seen a lot in all these countries. Give it another six months and i hope to have a lot more to add to my list.
[ Edit: List reformatted to properly show bullets... ]
Italy (is the best)
I'm from Canada so I guess that doesn't count but it's a big country and I've visited all over...
Here goes, in order:
The Netherlands (and I went back two more times later on)
and in April... Morocco
Ooops, I forgot:
Oh my goodness...
One more I forgot:
The Czech Republic
Okay, I'm pretty sure that's it.
Ok, so we'll call this list number one, as Im sure after my RTW trip in a few months times there will be several more places to add!!!!!!
Spain (several places, used to work out there!Barcelona, Madrid,all of the Balearic Islands)
France(Paris Several times, Normandy)