My wife and I (currently living in Brooklyn, NYC) are taking a 1 month trip to Buenos Aires, Argentina from Feb. 15th to March 15th. After much research, we decided we would like to stay in the San Telmo neighborhood.
We are getting a furnished apartment off of www.welcomesantelmo.com
We've narrowed it down to a bunch of apartments that are in our price range and that are still available.
Based on the following locations, which is the most ideal location wise, and most importantly, which would be the safest location of the bunch? Being close to the subway is also quite important to us.
- México Street Between Chacabucoo & Perú
- Independencia Street Between Perú & Chacabuco
- Humberto Primo Street Between Perú & Chacabuco
- Venezuela Street Between Defensa & Bolívar
- Rivadavia Street Between Uruguay & Talcahuano
- Sarandi Street Between Carlos Calvo & Humberto Primo
- Chacabuco Street Between Cochabamba & Av. San Juan
- Piedras Street Between Carlos Calvo & Humberto
- Bolivar Street Between Humberto Primo & Carlos Calvo
- Chacabuco Street Between EE.UU & Carlos Calvo
- San Juan Street Between Balcarce & Defensa
- Piedras Street Between Humberto Primo & San Juan
- Belgrano Street Between Balcarce & Defensa
- Carlos Pellegrini Street Between B. Mitre & Juan Domingo Perón
- Carlos Pellegrini Street Between Santa Fe & Marcelo T. de Alvear
Thank you so much for any insight!!!
[ Edit: Edited on 06-Jan-2010, at 13:16 by linusvpNyc ]