Skip Navigation

pweeeze some 1 help me :)

Travel Forums General Talk pweeeze some 1 help me :)

1. Posted by mell-oz (First Time Poster 1 posts) 6y

hi im wanting to travel to eroupe with my boyfriend we are both australian and we are wanting to work in eroupe aswell i was wondering if we can just go over there with working and travel visas and look for work over there?
also how much do visas to europe cost???

2. Posted by t_maia (Travel Guru 3289 posts) 6y

What you need are Working Holiday Visa's. The costs for these visa differ from country to country. Take a look at the website of the embassy in question. is the website of the German embassy. Direct link to German WHV visa (pdf-file)

3. Posted by fabyomama (Respected Member 560 posts) 6y

I eroupe you don't even need to say pweeeze - they'll just wave you through. ;)