Actually...i should say mine shouldn't I!
...in that order.
Ive seen Celtic play a few times in Europe, and i love going up to Glasgow whenever i get the chance.
Alcohol has been an institution in my life for as long as i can remember (up until last year in Ireland, kids could stay in pubs until closing time as long as they were supervised). The whole family going to the pub sounds strange im sure, but it used to be a normal thing to do.
I should be much better on the guitar because ive been playing it for 8 years now. I'm ok.
I know its a strange thread but I was asked recently what my passions were and i thought it was a cool question!
OK, I'll bite...
In no particular order:
There must be more, but those are the ones that come to mind.
Here are mine:
- Reading (I try to read at least one book a week; sometimes it ends up being more)
- Cooking: I really like trying new stuff
- Music: not making it, listening to it. I live my life with a soundtrack and I really miss my music when I run out of batteries for my discman!
- Yoga: although I've been amiss in this area of my life of late, I adore it!
Hmmm let's see....
- Drawing and painting and really amateur photography
- Interior designing (again, amateur)
- News and sports
- Music (both listening and playing....although it's been some time since I've seriously played my guitar)
- Having a good time with friends and family - in recent months I've realized how special relationships are in our lives, both romantic and not.
- And I don't know if I'm passionate about this, but I love vegging in front of the TV and watching the O.C.
cricket!! (watching rather than playing though...)
yes its quite strange for a female to like the game as much as me... and i am off round the world in a month... and if i plan it right i can catch a few games, which makes the prospect of my trip even more exciting!!
hmmm...clubbing-socialising, fashion-spec designing, shopping-i know its a typical woman thing to say, but hey i am a typical woman! challenges at work-ok that sounds really boring but a lot happens and its fun dealing with diff people-you meet some great people!-and get some kool contacts along the way.
oh and music-couldn't live without it!
Shopping! How could I forget!
And I'll add music, too. Not playing it (guitar lessons are a long way in the past...), but just always having it around.
Spanish - language and culture
Music - playing piano and flute and listening
Running - "passion" is maybe a little strong yet but it's growing in importance
ooh yeh running-well when i get into it! i forgot about that, but then again i haven't run for a little while-but its a fab stress reliever when you do get into it!