Molly my dog
St. Auger Blue Cheese
Everything else pretty much sucks
I must admit, I don't have too many passions as such; just things that I like doing. These are:
- home improvements/DIY
- music, all types. Used to play drums, would like to again
- hanging at home with the wife and toddler
- reading (computer books, financial books)
- writing (the odd screen play)
- beach / surfing / swimming
But life's quite hectic at the moment. We have an 11 month old and I've been at university part-time for the past 3 years (as well as full-time job).
Dunno when I'll be able to indulge in the things I love. I guess I try to grab a few minutes each day to do something I enjoy.
well here goes in no order ....
interesting pubs with character, ( West Ireland is best for this)
boyfriend,family & friends
meeting new people
Hmmm let's see....
- Drawing and painting and really amateur photography
- Interior designing (again, amateur)
- News and sports
- Music (both listening and playing....although it's been some time since I've seriously played my guitar)
- Having a good time with friends and family - in recent months I've realized how special relationships are in our lives, both romantic and not.
- And I don't know if I'm passionate about this, but I love vegging in front of the TV and watching the O.C.
I love the o.c. also, one of my most favorite shows out there! I like to gamble, play bingo, chat on the net. etc
In no particular order:
mmm, my new powerbook
my wife (hey, she might be watching!)
listening to music
watching dvds, preferably on cold, wet days....
And tons more things but I'll keep my list short.
The O.C.???? Ugh! Is that show going international? For the record, not all us in cali has a social disfunction! Well, maybe so.cal !
Mine gotta be cooking. Works well with the cheesy pick up lines! lol
naturally, my beloved partner and the rest of the family
the net (clearly) and in particular discussing TP!
great movies and inspiring documentaries
enjoying really good coffee in a really good cafe with good company
(none of that sugar coated Starbucks stuff please)
criticising current governments and their nationalistic policies
well, the list goes on..
Apart from travel: computers, study, and women of all different nationalities !!!