Skip Navigation

New Zealand Bar Work

Travel Forums Australia / New Zealand & The Pacific New Zealand Bar Work

1. Posted by Missy__Mo (Budding Member 12 posts) 6y

Do you need to get an RSA certificate to work in a bar in NZ like they do in OZ?

2. Posted by bex76 (Moderator 3742 posts) 6y

No, I'm fairly sure you don't need any certificate here. Have a look at these jobs to give you an idea of what's about.

3. Posted by hey_monkee (Respected Member 430 posts) 6y

No you don't need a certificate. You may have to search a little harder for bar work in NZ though, than you would in Aussie...I mean in the touristy spots such as Queenstown you would be fine, but some other places could be trickier

Post 4 was removed by a moderator
5. Posted by Missy__Mo (Budding Member 12 posts) 6y


Thats great, Thanks for your replies.