Skip Navigation

VIsa type D

Travel Forums Europe VIsa type D

1. Posted by diadros (Budding Member 3 posts) 6y

Hello! i´m a Bolivian passaport holder with a visa type D for belgium issued in Santiago Chile , i read some about it but i don2t still get it ; well am in belgium cause i am a exchange student but i also want to travel around Europe , i wonder if i can do it ? if not where i should submit for a visa to travel?? can i do it over here in belgium? and also well as a student they will give me a ID of belgium next weeks after that can i travel around europe with no problem ?? i`m wonder about this type of visa cause in the embasy they didn`t told me if i can travel around europe or no :S!

Best Regards

2. Posted by t_maia (Travel Guru 3289 posts) 6y

You can travel to other Schengen countries with your D visa.

See under "Category D"

3. Posted by diadros (Budding Member 3 posts) 6y

Now it is so clear!! so from april 2010 i only need to have the type D visa not longer the D+C ; i think i was wonder cause all the posts i read before were before april so then they needed the D+C type ; so then i will profit to travel before classes bigins; thank u fo ur fast answear t_maia!!! nice job!

Kind Regards!!

[ Edit: Edited on 25-Aug-2010, at 06:17 by diadros ]