after surfin' the net for many hours I see that there are a lot of airlines flying very cheap within Asia, but find it hard to find a connection between europe and a cheap asian airline.
- what's the cheapest airline that flies between europe to Asia and what's the cheapest airline in Asia flying into any airport in thailand?
- for example some years ago it was possible to go from europe to china with the now bankrupt oasisair and from china it was very cheap going to bangkok with bangkokair all for under 200 euro, is there still any airline that can give me a similar deal?,
- I won't mind switching from plane to bus or train and back to plane again if needed
- I don't mind bad service onboard neither an occasional delay, as long as I get from europe to Thailand,
- I don't mind multiple stops either, I'd even fly into any neighbouring countries and take another flight or bus/train from there on into Thailand!
- I also saw on some forum that companies like fedex and UPS sometimes buy seats to only use the cargo area and sell the seats for low prices, anyone who can tell me more about this or if this is a hoax??
any advice is appreciated,