*The guidelines for the Travel Unravelled Q&A Series have been updated. Please read them so you are aware of these alterations. Thank you.
Hello Happy Travellerspoint Members!
Today, we are launching a new Travel Unravelled Blog Project - aptly named Travel Unravelled's Q&A. (Catchy, no?! The blog entries will have better titles. Promise.) Anyway, this is where you, the members, voice your personal opinions on a particular topic. A question will be asked. Everyone will have a finite time to answer. Those replies will then be complied, edited for grammar/spelling and published as a Travel Unravelled (TU) blog article.
For the moment, this thread is strictly being posted to explain the guidelines so those interested in participating will know what to expect. A TU blog entry with the same information will be posted soon and used as the true guidelines reference point. I do ask that you read the following carefully as Q&A threads will only be around for a short while and not open to general discussion within the body of the thread itself. So, here goes:
- A Q&A thread will be posted (and stickied) in the General Talk Forum. (It will be obvious.)
- A question on a single topic will be asked.
- There is no time limit in receiving responses.
- Answers can be posted in the thread or be sent as a PM to Foundation.
- All non-relevant comments will just be deleted from the thread.
- Once an adequate number of replies have been posted to create an informative blog entry, the thread will be 'unsticked' but remain open to comment.
As each Q&A thread is 'unstickied' it will move down the forum list and onto the back pages. Because of this, once a blog entry has been created, a link to the blog entry (with short description) will be place in the (stickied) Travel Unravelled Q&A Sessions Unleashed thread in General Talk, which is right here! You'll be able to click the links, see yours and everyone else's responses. As time goes, we may add links to other pertinent blogs and threads.
Thank you in advance for your participation!
- By responding to any Q&A question, you are giving Foundation (aka Isadora) and Travel Unravelled permission to reproduce your reply in the TU Blog area.
- All participants will have their contributions linked back to their TP Profile or personal blog (if hosted by TP).
- Each published Q&A blog entry will create a $5.00 donation for the Travellerspoint Foundation and used to make loans at Kiva.org.
- For more information about the TP Foundation, please visit: OUR TWO CENTS WORTH... (Give Us Your Money Good Will Around The World Project).
[ Edit: Updated Guidelines ]